Yeah~ We won!!!!



**Guan, Mr Ting and me **

Yes!Today damn happy because we won 1st Runner Up and Technical Merit Award in DELL IT Solution Innovation Challenge 2009 with our final year project system ---Intelligent Travel Planner!!!hehhe.....

Well, I admit that I was putting a little big hope on this competition, but when I meet Mei Chee at AR3005 this morning, I was feel like my hope was break!

God! I went their FYP presentation before, they are very good in present and they did a prefect system also! So, how can I fight with them? After 30 min while we waiting in AR3005, I another IS come into the lab. "Oh!god! Is another competitor for me again!" That IS also did a very good Shopping System for his FYP! Oh! no~~

But I dun know what wrong to them, maybe is their presentation problems or their system not innovative enough, so they dint won any prize in the competition..... :(

After the prize ceremony, Mr Ting told me that we just lose 2 marks to the winner. It's a bit "am tui" for me and Mr Ting but it's ok, because the winner for this competition really done a good job!

P/s: This is my 1st time to won a prize @.@''! Thanks to Ah guan to work hard for this system, and Mr Ting to give us his idea on the system! muacks~

0 comments:

Post a Comment