I bought a new toy

My new toy -> iriver Mickey


Yeah! Today I bought myself a new toy...
What I bought??
Is a Mickey MP3!
I know this Mickey MP3 is not a new product anymore....
I saw it long time ago also
but,
I never think of bring it back home.....

But since yesterday night,
I saw it again online,
3rd Edition Mickey MP3!
I was like addicted to it ....
Omg~It so cute!
Is a PINK color mickey!!!
I can't wait for it,
I wan it now!!!

So, I decided go find it at Lowyat......
But unfortunately....
all the "Made in China" Mickey MP3 in Lowyat doesn't have PINK color!!
too bad.....and too sad....

In Lowyat,
I found that
2GB MADE IN CHINA Mickey MP3 cost me around RM79
But for Original Iriver Mickey MP3 cost me RM199
Big different ya
RM79 for 2GB vs RM199 for 1GB
I decided to buy online since I can't get PINK color Mickey ....

But,
Hubby keep maunder......
He keep ask me to buy ori Mickey
with a lot of reason..............

At last,
I listen to him,
I decided buy an original Mickey MP3 for myself.....
We go to a shop in Time Square,
I ask for PINK color ,
and the sale person say he can take for me from other shop,
I was sooooo happy because the shop have PINK color 1,
but at last he told me that the last PINK color have been sold at this afternoon....
=.=''''''

Why? Why? Why I cannot get PINK color even I wan buy an ori 1....
~......cry....~ :'(

I was so dejected......
Why dun wan sell a PINK color Mickey MP3 for me???!!!!
I dun care!
I must bring a Mickey home!!!

At last, I chosen a Lavender color Mickey and I bring it back home!
And it become my new toy now! hehehe.....



0 comments:

Post a Comment