~ Gary !!!!~


After work, I went shopping at every weekend, and every weekend I also spend a lot at each shopping day.........ppl say "got money body itchy" =.=''

Last month when I got my 1st month salary I bought myself a Mickey MP3.......Today I went shopping again and I spend RM400 + per day =.='' OMG!!!! If my sister and mama know that sure scold me like hell!!!

So, what I bought today ler??
1. I treat hubby a "pricess hi-tea" at Winter Warmers + membership fee = RM 68.53
2. I bought a shirt for my hubby as I promised before = RM103
3. I bought myself a offer short pant and a dress total up is just RM50
4. I bought Gary album!!! This is my main dish.....wakkaka......I buy all Gary album today! From Superwomen to Superman to Super sunshine to Supermarket!!!!
When I wanted to pay money, the seller also shock! She say :"wow! u want to do collection ah? Buy all Gary album de? U must be his super fans!"

Yes, I'm. I love Gary so much......I love until I can dream of him.... This is never happen in my life, I also dun know how to explain, but I really love his song......This is my 1st time to buy ori cd also .....I decided to buy all his ori CD to show that I really support Gary~ wakakkaa.....Well, even I finally own his all 4 ori album , but I still can feel like my heart is damn pain.... 4 album cost me rm178.30 ler!!! (T.T) (Expensive than the pink princess dinner dress I saw at Forever 21 today! T.T) I cant believe I kedekut to buy the dress but I willing to buy Gary album .......~cry!

But anyhow, I have spend tooooo much today!So, I must stay at home this month and just listen to Gary album.........~cry~ (Dun know I really can tahan stay at home for 1 month or not!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment