Web services Assignment

Yeah~ Finally I finish my web service assignment!

This is an assignment which need me to write airasia official website to XML and XLT than transform it to new design .htm page. If u are not familiar with XML, you may think this assignment is a big hard right?hahhaa....After go to few lec class for Web Services, I found that XML is not so hard actually (maybe what i learn now is just a basic :P)

Anyhow, I was happy because I have complate this assignment (why I so happy? err....dun know ler....I just feel happy because I finally know how to do XML transform....hahha.....maybe is siok sendiri......wakakka)

Let show my new design for airasia.com(It's simple because, this assignment is not important in design! yepiii~)

(When I doing print screen for this pic, I was thinking:"Why I do so musch work to get this result ya? From XML tree ->XML -> XLT -> HTML !!! I can easily get this screen with just Dreamwever->HTML mah..........hahha...think to much d)

0 comments:

Post a Comment