Well, this is an interesting fiesta at Putrajaya, so since I was so near to Putrajaya now, there is no reason for me to skip this event! Yeah~ Let see Hot Air Balloons.........


Balloons.....

Come on...Up!Up! Balloons Up!

2 guy flaying with ballon~


1 cup Nescafe please......


Cute Pink Elephant.....Nelly -B -

Tonight Special -Night Glow

Set up~


The crew doing testing~

Ok,FIRE!!!

FIRE!!!Wow~ all balloons is up now!!!

And now the bad thing happen to me. My camera have not enough battery to continue shoot!!!! Shit!!!

~crying.....hmmm...MMmm.....


Everything have to end at here.......Bye bye~


*Special thank Kenny and his friend to bring me go in the field and help me shoot some pic after my camera have to battery~ yupiii....

2 comments:

chuafc2006 said...

Nice trip you have there :D

shermainkang said...

Yeah, Its really fun!!!

Post a Comment