Missed My Plane

Suppose another 15 min I can breath in KK, suppose I can have beach + sunshine + bikini at Pulau Manukan and Sapi at KK tomorrow........But, now I just can only dream of it, because I missed the check-in time at LCCT!

I was very unhappy now but I cant do anything. I bought the KK air ticket online almost 1 year ago, and today + next 3 day will be my graduated + 25th birthday trip! But now all gone!!!!

I started to blame him, I know I should't blame him because he also dun wish this happen, but I really unhappy with it! From suggest to booked the air ticket to plan the trip , book the hotel I did it myself. What the only task I assigned to him is just turn on the alarm to wake up me and he at this morning. Too bad ! The only and easier task which I assigned to him he also did a big mistake !!! Because of the alarm mistake, we wake up late and we arrival LCCT late and we miss the check in time ! too bad and too sad.......

I wan beach + sunshine + bikini! I wan go KK! But what can I do now???! :( I started to blame myself also...Why I can do all thing about this trip but why I dont put alam myself ??! )Is my mistake or his mistake?? I wan KK! I wan KK! I wan KK!

Bad guy! Please give back me a KK trip! Bad guy !Bad guy! What u can do ya? U go think yourself , what you can do without me !!!!! hate !! hate !! I really hate it!!

4 comments:

chuafc2006 said...

aiks...missed ur kk flight =.=|||
erm.. how much did u spent on the ticket?
plan again la go thailand... now got cheaper price... 31.xx ... to and fro to bangkok is around RM208.00 ...

don't be sad la... maybe it's fate to not go for KK.

shermainkang said...

haiz...fate....so disappointed...

Jungle said...

dun be like tat....
just like fook ching said maybe is fate...
aiya... dun blame u and him... it is not ur guys fault... is the clock fault... hehe...

maybe next trip will be more fun or many others new place can go and play ???

shermainkang said...

ya lor... hehhe.. nvm la I forget it d! wakkaka

Post a Comment